Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Canada is doing awesome at the Olympics!

5 Medals and still many more to come I'm sure.  The second GOLD today was awesome.  I was so nervous for her while watching it.  A couple of times I thought she was going to fall but she held on to take Gold. 

I'm watching some of the Canada/Norway hockey game right now.  We are leading 4-0.  At least it isn't like the womens game the other night.  That was so lopsided it wasn't even funny.

Well, the bedroom is getting closer to being done.  Arend and I installed our new Bamboo flooring yesterday (family day holiday).  It looks great.  I'm going to post some pics but it will have to wait till tomorrow.  Tonight we put up the blind...that was frustrating.  Have you ever read the instructions on putting up a blind?  They never make any sense at all...and Arend was getting so ticked with the whole situation.  I couldn't help but laugh but that only makes him more ticked.

So the paint is done, the floor is done, the blind is up...now to find a nice light then once we figure out what to do with the wheels on the bedframe then we can move over I guess.  Maybe we will have to look into getting a new frame.

I forgot to get a before pic but I will get some after pics.  I'll have to see if I have any from in there but I really don't think so.  That is on my todo list for tomorrow!


No comments: