Friday, January 14, 2011

Ok, so the start of....

a new year. 2011, is already 3 weeks in and I'm just getting around to posting now. Not that I've been that busy that I couldn't get in to post it is just I have been sick with the flu/cold and just haven't felt up to it. I was also trying to find a new theme for my blog and when I would start looking around I just didn't feel like continuing. I felt horrible with this flu. The respritory part of it wiped me out big time. But, i'm here now and want to make this year a great year for posting to my blog. I hope to get some followers somehow so if you do stop by follow me and please let me know so I can check out your blog and follow you!
I've started to work on The Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii. Its been fun so far, challenging for sure. Yes, even when I was sick I tried to get on and do some exercises even if it was only for 15 minutes. A little is better than none. I'm done 1 pound which may not sound like a lot but for me it just shows that even though I was sick I was still able to accomplish something. Yay for me!
I'm also back to using Sparkpeople.com as well. I'll track my calories and exercise there and see my progress! I'm so excited to be honest and really want to see the results in the end.
The other really good thing that I am happy about is my husband has decided once and for all (i hope) to quit smoking and put the money he was spending on cigarettes away for his big payoff. He is hoping to save for a cruise! How much better is that? He has something to look forward to as well. I wish him all the best and know that if he really wants to do this he will! WTG Arend, I know you can do it!!

No comments: