Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Grandaughter!







Kandi and Chris had Hannah's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. Wow, I can't believe my Hannah is already 2 years old. Where does the time go?


We had a great time helping her to celebrate! She got lots of nice clothes, toys, and surprises! Mommy and daddy got her a playset for the backyard with a swing, slide and such. Titi, Uncle and Keira got her lots of cool things including a scooter for her to use...although I didn't get to see it being it was a special surprise waiting for her for yesterday I'm sure she is loving it. She had tried them at the store apparently and enjoyed it! We got her a sand and water table for outside and by the look of things saturday evening she was enjoying it as well.


She had her grand parents, great-grandparents, aunt, uncles, cousin and Keira's avo and lolo (grand parents) there as well. Lots of yummy food and lots of pictures taken.























No comments: