Monday, March 8, 2010

Well, it was an interesting week last week. The kids got back from their vacation as I had said in the last post. Everyone who didn't get sick while they were away got sick when they got back home. I babysat Hannah on Friday being Krystal who is her caregiver was sick. Actually, both her and Adrian were home sick that day. Keira has been sick off and on throughout the week as well. So then Sun morning I got my turn at it and have been sick since. Sure hope my hubby doesn't get it and that it has now made its rounds and has decided to leave for good now. The one good thing about this bug...I lost 7lbs! Not the greatest way to lose weight that is for sure.



I just realized today that I still haven't added a picture of myself here. I'll have to see if I can make it downstairs to upload a picture from the computer down there.



While babysitting Hannah the other day we made several videos of her acting silly and having fun. She was having lots of fun watching herself on the screen.

No comments: