Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'll be blogging for the....

I've been knitting and crocheting for many years and although I have enjoyed it I've never really taken any risks or challenges with my projects. My daughter has recently started knitting and has been doing projects that I have shyed away from due to the fear of difficulties in the patterns.


I'm here to be part of the 2nd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week to help me ease away from those fears and blog about something that I am passionate about even though I fear it at the same time. For the week of March 28th-April 3rd bloggers within the Fine Arts Community blog together about the same topic each day. Each day brings a new topic to blog about with a brief discripton as well there is a Wild Card if you opt to use it if the topic doesn't apply to you or you just aren't into it.


If you are interested in taking part check out the post at Eskimimi knits and watch for updates.


Thank you to my daughter who brought this to my attention and with my reservations she managed to convince me that I really should give it a try and be apart of this fantastic idea. I'm looking forward to blogging next week!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Sounds fun!! Goodluck, and have fun :)

Kandice said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts! :)