Monday, March 21, 2011

Amber Necklace

I just ordeed my amber necklace and bracelet today. I'm so excited to have done this. My daughters told me about them after they had bought for their kids. It has truly been a godsend for Kandi when it comes to Everett. He had been wearing it for quite a while and then one day for whatever reason he wasn't wearing it. This little guy cried and fussed and wouldn't sleep, wouldn't even lay down for much more than 20-30 minutes at a time. Night time was not easy either, they were up with him many times. Kandi was near exhaustion and found his necklace one day and put it back on him and wow, a totally different child from then on. Is it a coincidence? I dont' think so! I now believe there is healing benefits from the Amber for teething and any discomfort that our little man was going through and I tell you I'm looking forward to seeing if it helps me with my pain level and constant discomfort as well.

I'll update here when I get mine in the mail and how I find it is working for me! Check here for more info for yourself. There is also a link near the bottom of the page for where I purchased mine in case you are interested.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I really hope it works as well for you as it did E! I can't believe the difference in him since he's been wearing it again! Amazing!