Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have such great news to let you in on...

I'm going to be a nana to a 3rd grandchild! I'm so very excited and have kept it to myself for a while now. Kandice, Chris and Hannah are opening their arms and hearts to a new baby who is due Oct 28! She had an ultrasound on Tues and everything is looking good.
Hannah is so cute saying she is going to be a big sister and kissing her mommy's tummy. Kandice will have so much fun with her over the next few months as her tummy grows and hannah gets to feel the baby kicking. She is going to go to some midwife app'ts as well with her mommy and daddy! Keira may even get a chance to go as well so she can hear the baby's heartbeat.
Since we first found out I've had a feeling that it was a boy but today as I was filling out her "baby poll" I all of a sudden had a hunch that it is another girl! Can't wait to find out although I have several months until then!
So for now I'm just so excited for them and of course "gramps and I" too!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I'm glad you were finally able to announce it! :) I know it's hard keeping it a secret for so long, it was just about killing me not telling everyone I saw...but I just had to make sure things were good with work! You know! Blah blah blah!

Can't wait to fill you in when we find out if it's a boy or girl! Although I still keep having boy feelings. We'll just have to wait and see! :)