Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Beautiful Easter

Well that was a beautiful Easter weekend.  The weather here was gorgeous.  Lots of sunshine and warm temps to make us all happy and forgiving of Old Man Winter and Mother Nature for what we have had to endure since November last year.

Was the Easter Bunny good to you?   Sunday we had a fantastic day at my parents with family enjoying great conversation, food and drinks.  After dinner we also got into a fun game of Trivial Pursuit, guys against girls.  They won!  The kiddos all seemed to have a great day to with an Easter Egg hunt at home and then a egg/chocolate/candy hunt in the afternoon as well.  What a pile of stuff they got to take home to enjoy, but of course over a period of time...i'd say with all of it they should be good for the year!  LOL, well maybe not but it sure was a lot.

As for knitting and crocheting, still working on some beanies.  Still need to get some pictures for here.  I continue my search for some cute ones to make so if you have any suggestions please leave me a link in the comments so I can check them out.  Not much happening so I think I will end with this ↓↓↓






2 comments:

Kandice said...

I don't know if you're looking for knitted hats too but I really like the Aviatrix hat that I knit for a teacher at the school. It's super cute and easy to knit, quick too! I've also knit the Vintage Sweet hat patten. It was nice as well! Can't wait to see what you do with them all! I really hope you start selling them. I think you'd enjoy that!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/aviatrix-hat
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vintage-sweet

Lynda said...

Thank you Kandice! I will check these patterns out and see if they can be made to sell! I quickly looked at them and really like both. I do recall the one you made! Thanks again.