Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Almost the long weekend!

Do you have any plans for the long weekend?  I know it is only a civil holiday so not all get it off but just wondered if you do, do you have plans?

Of course my favourite place to spend any weekend is at our trailer.  So to have a long weekend at the trailer just makes it that much better.  They are doing helicopter rides which should be fun.  I'll be watching from the ground. Not sure a helicopter ride is something I would want to do...call me a scaredy cat but it's enough to just get me on an airplane without feeling sick and scared.  LOL!!

As far as I know i'll be heading up tomorrow.  Just have to stop and get some food and other items that we will need up there.


Today I babysat my grandson Everett.  What a handsome little dude he is...here is a picture of him while he is sleeping and then a picture when he woke up from his 10 minute nap.


I swear he wakes up from his cat naps like he has just had a 2 hour nap. 
We had fun playing with the toys, singing, playing patta cake and just spending time together.  He is such a mommy's boy that he doesn't let his mommy out of his sight for long and after about 40 minutes realized mommy hadn't been around.  Silly boy!  Sure is a handsome little man don't you think?


1 comment:

Angie said...

He sure is adorable! But only 10 minute naps? Yikes! How does Mommy get stuff done with 10 minute naps? I remember when the girls were little that I LIVED for nap time! lol

No big long weekend plans for us. The girls just left with Kara and her girls. Kara came over to pick them up and take them camping for the weekend. The girls are super excited to be going. Clay is working night shifts so that means I'll be keeping myself amused. I do have work to do that I didn't do throughout the week. Other than that I'll probably enjoy the patio if the weather cooperates.

Have a great long weekend at the trailer!