Thursday, April 17, 2014

i've learned something new

So, I've mentioned before that I have been knitting and crocheting for many, many years and I'm still learning new and exciting things with both of these.  I love learning anything that makes life easier for me and last night I followed a tutorial on Magic Circle by  Moogly.  Be sure to click this link to take you to her blog where you will find this and other great tutorials.

Knitting and crocheting are supposed to be relaxing and calming, which I agree but sometimes looking for tutorials can be daunting and leave you saying  "you do what? WHAT???  Ok, now I"m more confused then I was before I started watching this!"  So when I found Moogly on Facebook and then went to  her blog and started reading and watching her tutorials it made my life easier.

I've just started working on some newborn beanies at this time in crochet.  These little things are just the cutest and can't wait to show you some of the finished items.

Happy Easter and whatever you do this weekend I hope you find time to knit or crochet!




No comments: